Monday, October 11, 2010

15 Minutes Of Fame

Put down the musical instruments and DO SOMETHING!
Zerging. The word to describe what we were doing to order in T1 Nordland. We pushed them into their warcamp. I safely setup ontop of the hill as I continued bombarding them with flickering red fire. The next thing I knew we wiped and the chat filled with "Who pulled the guards?", "Omgomogmogmogmgomgomgomg," and "WTFNUBs". Notifying me of what happened.

Although this isn't my first time getting wiped by guards in orvr, especially in T1. But, it got me to thinking about the scenarios I got in on my T4 Zealot. Someone would get pulled or walk up a little to close and the guards just insta-raged and chained agroed on everyone in the scenario until everyone was dead. If the guards are so powerful why the hell don't they fight alongside us? Why are we fighting just to get one shotted by a lazy guard who only attacks when he rages?

So, if you want to people to notice you don't try to heal them good, dps them down, or tank the whole group. Just run into those guards and watch everyone shout your name. Then you have your 15 minutes of fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment