Friday, October 15, 2010

My Apprentice

He was once my apprentice too.
WARNING: 1 CURSE WORD AT THE END. Not that anyone cares.
Kiyl is a Disciple of Khaine that plays on Gorfang. For a week now he wanted me to post how pro he is. But, if you haven't guessed by now the only one I listen to is my warband leader(and Kiyl isn't one of them). So, here it is a post for you Kiyl.

Where can you find this DoK named Kiyl?
Well, you can find him dead in the frontlines of your scenerio.
He can do mediocre heals as he's challenged my zealot, many of times.
But, fails by 100 000 each time.
He was so distraught,
he seemed to give up his healing career and worry about himself.
He used to wear a sword and chalice,
as he healed the group quite well.
But, whenever he sees me in his group.
He switches to his damage gear.
I don't blame him.
As I've crushed many a soul.
But, this special DoK.
Was once in my guild.
So, I challenged him again.
As he and I healed away.
Only I stood ontop.
So, I turned to Kiyl and said.
"Kiyl you are but a young padawan."
"I will never be able to defeat you." He replied sadly.
"I know." I paused with a victorious smile on my lips.
"But do not worry. as I will teach you to dps and heal and you'll be second only to me" I assured.
"Oh great Verras. I am humbly your bitch." said Kiyl.

That is how Kiyl became the DoK he is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment